Empower Energy Provides
Empower Energy Corp was founded in Grande Prairie, AB by Ross & Shauna Thiessen in 2015 and expanded to Kelowna, BC in 2016.
We provide turnkey commercial and residential solar PV solutions to all of Western Canada.
Our latest large accomplishment is the development and installation of a 92 kW roof mounted Solar PV system for Horse Lake First Nation. This is the largest solar PV array in Northern Alberta.
Our long term vision for Empower Energy is to have an employee owned company that can empower people worldwide. We are proud to announce that as of 2017 our first employee hired is now a shareholder as well!
While our focus in business is solar, our passion is people. We have a desire to positively impact as many lives as possible.
At Empower Energy™ we really do believe that we are different than the mainstream business.
- We’re not just in business for personal gain; we’re in this to “empower” others.
- Our integrity means everything to us.
- We are dedicated to working with others to provide a quality solution to their specific needs, even if this requires projects to be completed outside of the usual scope.
View Our Recent Projects
Empower Energy Corp remains committed to the highest level of safety.
- Employees have completed Solar Energy International training and have previous solar installation experience.
- We are a proud member of the Solar Energy Society of Alberta (SESA)
- We are a member of the Canadian Solar Industries Association (CanSIA)
- We have an up-to-date federal safety program
- We carry $5,000,000 CGL insurance
- Empower Energy Corp is registered and in good standing with WorkSafeBC
- Empower Energy Corp is registered and in good standing with WCB AB and has been awarded a COR